HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 6 p.m.
Participants can join via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/83432850610
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the January 18 regular meeting minutes.
7. Preliminary Budget Overview
8. Second reading and vote to adopt:
a. JK Student Discipline
b. JKAA/JKAA-R Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion
c. JKD Suspension of Students
d. JKE/JKE-R Expulsion of Students
e. JKF/JKF-R Disciplinary Removal of Students with Disabilities
f. JLCD Administration of Medication to Students
g. IJJ Instructional and Library Media Materials Selection
9. Superintendent’s Report
b. Finance update
10. Principal’s Report
i. COVID/Safety Team Update
11. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of reviewing the annual self-evaluation of the principal.
12. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Tuesday, March 15
Boothbay Harbor man apprehended,...
In Wiscasset, Sweetz & More...
Updated: Vehicle hits house in...
Suspect arrested for alleged robbery...
UPDATED: Belfast Circle K robbed,...
Waldo County Sheriff’s Department...
Dr. Robert Dreher, notice
Donald ‘Scott’ Lessard, obituary
Paul Luttrell, obituary
This Week In Lincolnville: The Beach