Agenda set for Hope school committee meeting Aug. 15
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Monday, Aug. 15 at 6 p.m.
Participants can attend in-person or join via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/89636617930
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Review of Financial Report
6. Accept the minutes of the June 21 regular school community meeting minutes
7. Reorganization of school committee officers
d. Finance subcommittee
e. Policy subcommittee
8. Nomination and appointment of CSD Board Hope representative, Lori Perez
a. Accept resignation of Lisa Holt due to retirement
b. Accept the resignation of Mari Trini Rico
10. Vote: Revised Health and Safety Plan
11. Vote: Revised SY 22-23 School Handbook
12. Discussion: School Committee Goals
13. Second reading and vote to adopt: Policy KHC: Dissemination of Information
14. Set meeting dates for the year
15. Select potential dates for the annual MSMA/MSBA school committee training
16. Superintendent’s Report
17. Principal’s Report
18. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: TBD
Lobster Lady celebrates 103rd...
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Luxurious new spa, Giselaine’s Spa,...
Owls Head FD sees three single-...
Graduation week for Camden Hills...
Waldo County Sheriff’s beat
Scenes from The Rockport Donut...
Arrest warrants lead to barricades,...
Lucy E. Goulet, service
Gorden E. Simmons, Sr., obituary