Agenda set for Hope school committee Jan. 24
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 6 p.m.
Participants can attend in-person or join via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/89636617930
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Review of Financial Report with support from Peter Orne, Business Manager at Camden/Rockport.
6. Accept the minutes of the December 12 regular school committee meeting minutes.
8. Student/Staff presentation: Middle School Behavior Management Plan
9. Superintendent’s Report
a. Audit update
10. Principal’s Report
a. Budget highlights
b. Spanish position
c. Chess Enrichment
11. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Monday, February 13
Serious crash May 31 on Route One,...
One dead, one seriously injured...
Chelsea Field, obituary
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Smoke from a car crash puts Hope Fire...
Waldo County divorces
Luxurious new spa, Giselaine’s Spa,...
Knox County deed transfers
Russell Wolfertz Jr., obituary
Gorden E. Simmons, Sr., obituary