Agenda set for Hope school committee Feb. 13
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Monday, Feb. 13 at 6 p.m.
Participants can attend via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/88669655623
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Review of Financial Report with support from Peter Orne, Business Manager at Camden-Rockport.
6. Accept the minutes of the January 24 regular school committee meeting minutes.
8. Discussion: Opportunities for school committee outreach
9. Superintendent’s Report
a. Audit update
b. Recording meetings
c. Budget presentation draft
10. Principal’s Report
a. Budget highlights
11. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Monday, March 13.
12. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) for the purpose of reviewing the evaluation and negotiating compensation for the school principal.
13. Vote to approve the contract and compensation for the school principal
Serious crash May 31 on Route One,...
One dead, one seriously injured...
Chelsea Field, obituary
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Smoke from a car crash puts Hope Fire...
Waldo County divorces
Luxurious new spa, Giselaine’s Spa,...
Knox County deed transfers
Russell Wolfertz Jr., obituary
Gorden E. Simmons, Sr., obituary