Post your classified now! Click the button below, set your start date, enter your ad title and text, and complete online payment. Your ad will appear online on PenBayPilot.com. For an additional cost, you can also choose to have your ad appear on the Boothbay Register and Wiscasset Newspaper - online and in print - news sources for Lincoln County.
If you require assistance placing your ad, contact Classifieds at 207-633-4620 or at email@example.com.
Advertisers - please read our Classified Advertisers Policy - click here.
Pricing is as follows:
|Listing Type||Base Price||Lines Included||Extra Lines||Repeat Discount||Online Image Fee|
|Classified Line Ads||$8.00 per Week||4||$1.00 per Week||20.00%||$5.00|
Note: no refunds for early cancellation.
- Yard sale at MRC, 535 West Street, Rockport, on August 29th from 8:00 am to noon. Face masks and social distancing will be required. Net proceeds benefit charities and nonprofits. If interested in donating items for the fundraiser or have any questions, please contact Lisa Dresser at 592-1806 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that clothing and electronics will not be accepted.
- Small vibrant synagogue in
Rockland seeks highly organized
Administrative Assistant for
non-exempt 20-hour/week position
to provide administrative
support to the rabbi and
coordinate office operations.
processing and recording revenue
and expenses; maintaining and
updating member and donor lists;
preparing weekly email
announcements; typing letters
and other documents; using word
processing, spreadsheet, and
presentation software; answering
phone and responding to voice
messages; maintaining supplies
and files; keeping records and
compiling reports; providing
administrative support to Hebrew
School teacher; and working with
rabbi, board of directors, and
lay leadership on programs.
Qualifications: at least high
school diploma, some college
preferred; experience using
MacBook, Google suite and
Microsoft Office; basic
knowledge; and ability to work
with a variety of people with
patience, confidentiality, tact,
and showing a willing attitude
of service and professionalism.
Knowledge or background in
Judaism not required; must be
open and willing to learn. EEO
employer. Send resume and letter
of interest to
email@example.com; or mail
to Adas Yoshuron, Attn:
President, P.O. Box 1250,
Rockland, ME 04841. Applications
accepted until August 21, 2020.
- The Silargroup is now delivering
homeowner sized loads of all
types of material for your lawn,
garden, driveway or any other
type of aggregate you may need.
Call Thatcher @ (207) 975-2892
- We are looking for lifeguards to work various part-time shifts. Help us create a safe and positive atmosphere that promotes member safety and engagement. Lifeguards make so many important things happen at the Y, kids are able to have swim lessons, adults are able to exercise, rehabilitation appointments can occur, in water fitness classes, swim team and so much more. So many families, adults and children use the Y pool every single day. Come be a part of making a difference and supporting healthy living in your community. For more information or to apply, please visit www.penbayymca.org.
- We have part-time openings for people who want to make a significant positive impact in the lives of our neighbors and friends. We are looking for welcoming and dependable part-time membership representatives to join our Rockland team. Responsibilities include greeting and checking in guests and members, taking payments, program sign-ups, facility tours and enrolling new members. Position requires computer skills, the ability to multi-task, the ability to provide excellent customer service and develop relationships with members and guests, while being able to process paperwork accurately. This job requires the ability to put YMCA members and guests first! Provide excellent service to members, guests and the program participants in the Y and on the phone, contributing to member retention. For more information or to apply, please visit www.penbayymca.org.
Classified Advertising Policy
Advertisers on the Sites are solely responsible for the content and description of their ads displayed, including but not limited to material factors of authenticity, condition, legality, accuracy, completeness, safety, and other relevant factors of the item(s) listed for sale or trade. The Sites are not responsible for any aspect of the content of any ad listings. The Sites do not warrant or guarantee in any form that a transaction or successful sale or trade between Advertisers and Users will occur. Any form of contact that may occur between User and Advertisers are strictly between those two parties and are the sole responsibility of User and Advertisers. I will not use the Sites for any illegal purpose.
The Sites may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying Users.