The three school committees for School Union 69, including Appleton Village School, Hope Elementary School and Lincolnville Central School, will be jointly meeting virtually Tuesday, Dec. 3.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
For Zoom link, contact Wendy Tricomi at email@example.com or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Election of Chair for Union 69 Board for 2021
5. Election of Vice-Chair for Union 69 Board for 2021
6. Appointment of Superintendent as Secretary to the Board
7. Acceptance of the minutes of the December 5, 2019 joint board meeting
8. Financial Report for Central office and Special Education to date
9. Acceptance of Cost Sharing Formula for the three towns
10. Any other business to come before the board
11. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of reviewing the annual evaluation, compensation and extension of the contract of the Superintendent of Schools
12. Approve the salary and benefits of the Superintendent for 2021-2022
13. Approve the salary and benefits of the Special Education Director for 2021-2022
14. Review the budget draft for the 2021-2022 and adopt a final budget for the office of the Superintendent of Schools and the Office of Special Education
15. Future agenda items for the next meeting.