APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Monday, March 27 and the agenda for the meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held in-person at 5 p.m. at the school.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the February 15 regular school committee meeting and the March 1 special school committee meeting.
7. Vote: Approve the Warrant Articles for the FY 23-24 AVS School Budget
8. Vote: 23-24 SY Calendar
9. Discussion: next steps
10. Superintendent’s Report
11. Principal’s Report
a. Facilities Report
12. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (A) for the purpose of discussing confidential employee matters.
13. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (F) for the purpose of discussing records confidential by statute.
14. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: April 24