Agenda set for Lincolnville school committee meeting April 3
LINCOLNVILLE — The agenda has been set for the next Lincolnville Central School committee meeting Monday, April 3.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the school.
A livestream option via Zoom will be available: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86291501958
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the March 6 regular school committee meeting as well as the minutes of the March 15 budget workshop.
6. Student/Staff Presentation
8. Discussion: PreK program for ‘23-’24 enrollment parameters
9. Vote: bus bids
10. Vote: approve LCS budget for 23-24
11. Vote: approve LCS budget warrant articles
12. Nomination of Probationary Teachers
13. Nomination of Continuing Contract Teachers
14. Superintendent’s Report
15. Principal’s Report
a. Budget update
16. Vote to approve nomination for LCS school principal
17. Items for the next meeting: Monday, May 1