Agenda set for Lincolnville school committee meeting Feb. 6
LINCOLNVILLE — The agenda has been set for the next Lincolnville Central School committee meeting Monday, Feb. 6
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the school.
A livestream option via Zoom will be available: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/88201885576
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the January 9 regular school committee meeting.
6. Student Presentation
8. Vote: Hourly Wages and Benefits for ‘23-’24
9. Vote: bus bids
10. Superintendent’s Report
b. Audit update
11. Principal’s Report
a. Budget update
12. Items for the next meeting: Monday, March 6, 2023
13. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of reviewing the annual evaluation and compensation of the Principal.
14. Vote to approve the contract and compensation of the Principal.
15. Discussion of anticipated Principal search process.