APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Wednesday, Feb. 15 and the agenda for the meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held in-person at 5 p.m.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the January 23 school committee meeting
6. Student/Staff presentation: The Gifted/Talented Program
8. Draft Budget presentation
9. Superintendent’s Report
10. Principal’s Report
a. Budget highlights
b. Continued discussion of long range planning for AVS
11. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) for the purpose of reviewing the evaluation and negotiate compensation for the school principal.
12. Vote to approve the contract and compensation for the school principal
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: March 27