Agenda set for Hope school committee meeting June 14
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School meeting Monday, June 14 has been set.
The meeting will be held at virtually over Zoom (networkmaine.zoom.us/j/94524342703) and in-person at the district’s central office in Hope at 6 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Approval of the minutes from the May 10 Regular Board Meeting.
Financial Statement Review
8. Vote: copier/printer contract.
9. Vote: Approval of bus contract for 21-22
10. Vote: to approve superintendent hiring in the summer months.
11. Summer meeting dates
12. Executive session pursuant to MRSA §405 (6) (D): Negotiations for Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Hope School Board and Hope’s Teacher Association.
13. Items for the Next Agenda.