APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Monday, Feb. 28.
The meeting will be held at 5 p.m. virtually over Zoom: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/88244219407.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the January 24 regular meeting minutes and February 8 Special Budget Workshop meeting minutes.
6. Second reading and adoption of updated policies:
a. JK-Student Discipline
b. JKAA/JKAA-R-Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion and Procedures
c. JKD-Suspension of Students
d. JKE/JKE-R-Expulsion of Students and Guidelines
e. JKF/JKF-R-Disciplinary Removal of Students with Disabilities and procedure
g. JLCB-Student Immunization
8. Continued discussion of SY 22-23 Budget draft
9. Superintendent’s Report
c. Budget process
10. Principal’s Report
a. Monthly review of Safe Return to in Person Learning Plan
b. Facilities update
11. An executive session is requested pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) for the purpose of reviewing the Principal’s Evaluation and discussion of Principal’s contract and compensation.
12. Vote to approve the contract and compensation of the Principal.
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: March 21