APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Monday, May 16 and the agenda for the meeting has been set.
The meeting will be at 4:30 p.m. at the school on Union Road.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the April 25 regular meeting minutes
6. Vote: Second reading and adoption of policies:
a. JICIA-Weapons, Violence and School Safety
b. BCA- Board Code of Ethics
e. JRA-Student Education Records and Information
8. Discussion: SY 22-23 Budget referendum process
9. Superintendent’s Report
10. Principal’s Report
11. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: June 20, 2022