APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Monday, March 21 and the agenda for the meeting has been set.
The meeting will be at 5 p.m. at the school on Union Road.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the February 28 regular meeting minutes and March 14 Special Budget meeting minutes.
6. Presentation: Kieve educator
7. Discussion: Family Survey Questions
8. Draft of SY ‘22-’23 Calendar
a. PreK candidate
10. Vote to approve SY 22-23 Budget
11. Superintendent’s Report
c. Food Service Audit
d. Budget pamphlet
12. Principal’s Report
a. Monthly review of Safe Return to in Person Learning Plan
b. Facilities update
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: April 25