Appleton, Hope, Lincolnville hold joint school committee meeting Dec. 6
The three school committees for School Union 69, including Appleton Village School, Hope Elementary School and Lincolnville Central School, will be jointly meeting Tuesday, Dec. 6.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. at Hope Elementary School.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Election of Chair for Union 69 Board for 2023
5. Election of Vice-Chair for Union 69 Board for 2023
6. Appointment of Superintendent as Secretary to the Board
7. Acceptance of the minutes of the June 7, 2022 Joint Board meeting
8. Financial Report for Central Office and Special Education to date
9. Special Education update
10. Acceptance of Cost Sharing Formula for the three towns
11. Any other business to come before the board
12. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of reviewing the annual evaluation, compensation of the Superintendent of Schools, and the annual evaluation and contract negotiations of the Special Education Director.
13. Vote to approve the salary and benefits of the Superintendent for 2023-2024
14. Vote to approve the salary and benefits of the Special Education Director for 2023-2024
15. Review the budget draft for FY 2023-2024 and adopt a final budget for the office of the Superintendent of Schools and the Office of Special Education.
16. Future agenda items for the next meeting