Appleton, Hope, Lincolnville to hold joint school committee meeting Dec. 7
The school committees for Appleton Village School, Hope Elementary School and Lincolnville Central School will hold a joint school committee meeting Tuesday, Dec. 7.
The meeting will be held virtually over Zoom at 6 p.m.
Livestream is available at: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/87073782405
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Election of Chair for Union 69 Board for 2022.
5. Election of Vice-Chair for Union 69 Board for 2022.
6. Appointment of Superintendent as Secretary to the Board.
7. Acceptance of the minutes of the June 10, 2021 Joint Board meeting.
8. Financial Report for Central Office and Special Education to date.
9. Acceptance of Cost Sharing Formula for the three towns.
10. Any other business to come before the board
11. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of reviewing the annual evaluation, compensation of the Superintendent of Schools, and the annual evaluation and contract negotiations of the Special Education Director.
12. Vote to approve the salary and benefits of the Superintendent for 2022-2023
13. Vote to approve the salary and benefits of the Special Education Director for 2021-2022
14. Review the budget draft for the 2021-2022 and adopt a final budget for the office of the Superintendent of Schools and the Office of Special Education.
15. Future agenda items for the next meeting