LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda has been set for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting Monday, Feb. 14.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the school, and masks will be required for those in attendance.
A livestream option via Zoom will be available: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86743730875
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the January 3 regular school committee meeting
6. Student/Teacher/Staff Presentation
8. Calendar change: February 18, 2022 to early dismissal.
9. Second Reading and vote to adopt:
i. JK-Student Discipline
ii. JKAA/JKAA-R-Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion and Procedures
iii. JKD-Suspension of Students
iv. JKE/JKE-R-Expulsion of Students and Guidelines
v. JKF/JKF-R-Disciplinary Removal of Students with Disabilities and procedure
vi. IJJ-Instructional and Library and Media Materials Selection
viii. JLCB-Student Immunization
10. Superintendent’s Report
b. Audit update
11. Principal’s Report
a. Facilities update
b. Curriculum Committee update-Comprehensive Family Life Education
c. Covid/Collaborative Planning Team update
12. Budget update
13. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of updating the school committee members about ongoing contract negotiations.
14. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of reviewing the annual evaluation and compensation of the Principal.
15. Vote to approve the contract and compensation of the Principal.
16. Items for the next meeting: March 7, 2022 at 6PM.