CAMDEN — The agenda for the next Five Town CSD school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Wednesday, June 22 at 7 p.m. in the Rose Hall board room.
Meeting livestream: fivetowns.net/live
1. Call to Order
2. Election of the Chair of the Five Town CSD School Board
3. Election of the Vice-Chair of the Five Town CSD School Board
4. Mid-Coast School of Technology Board Member Nominations
5. Adjustments to the Agenda
6. Public Comment on Items not on the Agenda
a. Approval of the June 1 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
8. Acceptance of the Computation and Declaration of Votes – FY23 Budget
9. Approval and Signing of the Assessment of the Five Town Community School District Tax
10. Possible Approval of MCST Region 8 Revised Cooperative Agreement
11. Possible approval to Hire RHR Smith as our New Auditor beginning July 1
12. Committee Sign-ups