Hope school committee to vote on allocating subsidy funds received
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting Tuesday, Sept. 14 has been set.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. in-person at the school. Masks are required for those in attendance. A livestream option is also available: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/87658918996
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the August 18 regular meeting minutes, September 7 special school committee meeting and the June 14 amended minutes.
6. Second reading of Policy BED: Remote Participation in School Board Meetings
8. Superintendent’s Report
9. Principal’s Report
a. Facilities report
b. COVID/Safety Team Update
c. Cleaning products
d. SEL update
10. Vote to allocate additional subsidy funds received by the district in July of 2021.
11. School Committee Goals
12. Snow plow bids
13. Reminder: Board Training Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
14. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2021.