Agenda set for RSU 20 board meeting Aug. 23
SEARSPORT — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 20 school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Aug. 23 at 6:30 p.m. in the SDMHS cafetorium.
Livestreaming will be available.
1. CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER
2. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
3. ACTION: TO ACCEPT THE BOARD MEETING AGENDA
4. RECOGNITIONS - NONE
5. CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
A. Regular Board Meeting of August 11
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Paul Biddle – Searsport Emergency Management Agency
8. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
9. REPORT FROM THE SUPERINTENDENT
10. COMMITTEE REPORT
11. OLD BUSINESS
A. Follow up to handout on 6/28 – Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) School Safety / 10 Points from 2020
12. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of approval of the Searsport Elementary School Handbook
B. Consideration of approval of the Searsport District Middle/High School Handbook
C. Consideration of approval of the Searsport District Middle/High School Athletic Handbook
D. Consideration of approval for new Support Staff hires:
• Carolyn Ashey, Fresh Fruit and Veggies, District
• Betsy Bradley, Sub Caller, District
• Ryan Fitzjurls, SpEd Ed Tech III, ACCESS Gr 9-12, SDHS
• Charles Bradley, SpEd Ed Tech I, ACCESS Gr 9-12, SDHS
• Dominic Buck, SpEd Ed Tech I, RISE Gr 6-8 Day Treatment, SDMS
• Jesse Washburn, SpEd Ed Tech I, RISE Gr 6-8 Day Treatment, SDMS
E. Consideration of approval for the following positions:
• Kim Andersson, Co-Athletic Director, FY 22-23, District
• Joshua Toothaker, Co-Athletic Director, FY 22-23, District
13. DATE, TIME AND LOCATION FOR NEXT BOARD MEETING
UPDATED: Route 1 Warren traffic back...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office:...
Probation revocation arrest warrant...
Waldo County grand jury indicts...
UPDATE: Montville man escapes police...
Boothbay Harbor lobster boat parade...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Waldo County divorces
UPDATE Maine Marine Patrol identifies...