Agenda set for RSU 20 board meeting Aug. 11
SEARSPORT — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 20 school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Thursday, Aug. 11 at 6:30 p.m. in the SDMHS cafetorium.
Livestreaming will be available.
1. Call to order
a. Election of BOD Chair
b. Election of BOD Vice Chair
c. Election of Finance Committee
d. Standing Committee Assignments
2. Agenda Adjustments
3. Accept agenda
5. Consideration of minutes
a. July 12 (canceled due to light board attendance)
b. June 28
6. Consent agenda minutes (none)
a. ESEA Application
b. Laptop Lending Agreement
C. Kieve - Leadership School
8. Public participation
9. Superintendent report
10. Committee reports
11. Old Business
a. Safety committee updates
b. Follow up to school safety report
12. New Business
a. Approve amended BOD meeting schedule
b. Consider approving of contracted services of school physician
c. MSMA Proposed Resolutions Packet
d. Consideration of fall coaches
1. Jeff Golder, MS & HS XC
2. John Frye, boys varsity soccer
3. Dustin Nadeau, girls varsity soccer
4. Charles Robertson, MS boys & girls soccer (two teams, two stipends)
e. Consideration of fall volunteer coaches
1. RJ Robertson, boys varsity soccer
2. Otis Kneeland, boys varsity soccer
3. Heather Nadeau, girls varsity soccer
f. New Hires
1. Lisa Hart, Dean of Students, SES
2. Joshua Brady, Director of Maintenance, District
3. Jeremy Richards, transfer from Ed Tech I to Gen Ed Ed Tech I Kindergarten, SES
4. Heather Nadeau, Gen Ed Ed Tech I, Kindergarten, SES
5. Melora Norman, V-Alt Teacher, SDHS
6. Michelle Sheppard, Grade 3, SES
7. Donald Douglas, Bus Drive (PT as needed)
g. Second Reading - Policy GBN - R1 - FMLA language revision
13. Date, time, location for next meeting
UPDATED: Route 1 Warren traffic back...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office:...
Probation revocation arrest warrant...
Waldo County grand jury indicts...
UPDATE: Montville man escapes police...
Boothbay Harbor lobster boat parade...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Waldo County divorces
UPDATE Maine Marine Patrol identifies...