Agenda set for Oct. 13 Hope Elementary school committee meeting
HOPE — The agenda for the Tuesday, Oct. 13 Hope Elementary School’s school committee meeting has been released.
The meeting will be held via Zoom at 6 p.m.
Those interested in joining the Zoom session can visit zoom.us/j/97020876905?pwd=L0hOSFd3c2JpSXU3aUVudU5XU0NxZz09.
For login information, contact Wendy Tricomi at email@example.com or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the September 22 regular meeting.
Financial Statement Review
8. Approval of Emergency Management Plan update
9. Award plowing/snow removal bid
10. Set School Committee Goals for 2020-2021
11. Discuss planning for gathering and reviewing student data.
12. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: November 9, 2020 at 6 p.m.
13. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A. 405 (6) (A) Superintendent Self Evaluation