Agenda set for Hope school committee meeting Aug. 18
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School meeting Wednesday, Aug. 18 has been set.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the school campus.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the June 14, 2021 regular meeting minutes
6. Reorganization of School Committee roles
7. Review Committee assignments for the ‘21-’22 school year
8. Bus Routes
10. Meeting dates for the ‘21-’22 school year (conflict with September, January, February, March, April and May regularly scheduled dates)
11. First reading of Policy BED: Remote Participation in School Board Meetings
13. Superintendent’s Report
b. Training for new board members
14. Principal’s Report
a. COVID 19 Mitigation Measures for the 21-22 school year
b. Facilities report
15. Vote to allocate additional subsidy funds received by the district in July of 2021.
16. School Committee Goals
17. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: TBD