ROCKPORT — The agenda has been set for the next Five Town CSD school board meeting to be held Wednesday, April 7.
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m. in the high school’s chorus room.
1. Call to Order
2. Adjustments to the Agenda
3. Public comment on items not on the agenda
a. Jonathan McDevitt, Valedictorian
b. Claire Wyman, Salutatorian
5. Nominations (Note: Executive Sessions Possible for Nominations - 1 MRSA § 405(6)A)
a. Danny Salomon, Innovation Center Coordinator, Salary $56,000
b. Teacher Nominations for 2021-22
2nd Year Probationary Contracts
3rd Year Probationary Contracts
c. Stipend Nominations
Position Nominee Points Bonus Amount
Baseball Boys, Varsity Ben Rollins 54 0% $4,205.52
Baseball Boys, JV Ryan Pierce 38 0% $2,959.44
Lacrosse, Boys JV Jet Magri 35 0% $2,725.80
Sailing Deb Schreiber 24 10% $2,056.03
Tennis, Girls Varsity Lana Arau 42 0% $3,270.96
a. Approval of the March 3, 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
7. 2021-22 Start Time Proposal
8. Outdoor Learning Updates
9. Approval of the 2021-22 Five Town CSD Budget
10. Approval of the 2021-22 Five Town CSD Adult Education Budget
11. Vote to call a district budget referendum, Call a public hearing, Approve the referendum warrants, and Approve the Notice of Public Hearing.
12. School Board Chair’s Report – Becky Flanagan
13. Superintendent’s Report – Maria Libby
14. Student Representatives Report – Juliana Day, Oliver Worner, Bailey Curtis
15. Administrative Reports
a. Deb McIntyre, Assistant Superintendent
b. Shawn Carlson, CHRHS Principal
c. Valerie Mattes, Director of Student Special Services
16. Standing Committee Reports
a. Curriculum – Has not met
b. Finance – Met March 3, minutes attached. Meets prior to School Board meeting April 7.
• Finance Update – Finance Committee Chair
c. Personnel – Met March 18, minutes attached. Next meeting May 13, 4:30 p.m.
New Job Descriptions for Approval
Revised Job Descriptions for Approval
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
High School Nurse
High School Principal
High School Teacher/Teacher
Library Media Specialists 9-12
d. Negotiations – Met March 11 and 25. Next meeting, April 8, 4:30 p.m.
e. Joint Policy – Next meeting April 12, 3:30 p.m.
EEA – Transporting Students to and from School
GBP – Earned Paid Leave (new)
GBP-R – Earned Paid Leave Administrative Procedure (new)
GCGA – Substitute Teachers and Educational Specialists (new)
GDB – Benefits for Non-Association Staff
GDB-A – School Year Hourly Employee Salary and Benefits
GDB-B – Calendar Year Employee Salary and Benefits
GDD – Computation of Vacation for Salaried Employees
GDD-A – Computation of Vacation for Central Office Staff
17. Ad Hoc Committee Reports
• Stipend Committee – Met March 26, minutes attached.
New Stipends for Approval
Student Newspaper – 15 pts
18. School Advisory Committee Reports
a. DEI Task Force – Met March 24, minutes attached. Next meeting April 28, 6:30 p.m.
19. Future Agenda Items