Agenda set for Hope school committee Jan. 24
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 6 p.m.
Participants can attend in-person or join via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/89636617930
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Review of Financial Report with support from Peter Orne, Business Manager at Camden/Rockport.
6. Accept the minutes of the December 12 regular school committee meeting minutes.
8. Student/Staff presentation: Middle School Behavior Management Plan
9. Superintendent’s Report
a. Audit update
10. Principal’s Report
a. Budget highlights
b. Spanish position
c. Chess Enrichment
11. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Monday, February 13
UPDATED: Route 1 Warren traffic back...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office:...
Probation revocation arrest warrant...
Waldo County grand jury indicts...
UPDATE: Montville man escapes police...
Boothbay Harbor lobster boat parade...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Waldo County divorces
UPDATE Maine Marine Patrol identifies...