APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Thursday, June 9 and the agenda for the meeting has been set.
The meeting will be at 5 p.m. at the school on Union Road and can be livestreamed at networkmaine.zoom.us/j/81231774140
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the May 16 regular meeting minutes and May 10 special school committee meeting.
6. First reading of revised policy KHC: Dissemination of Information
7. Discussion: Elimination of Dress Code Policy as recommended by the Policy Subcommittee, dress codes are updated every year by each school in the handbook and then approved by the school committees.
9. Set Summer meeting dates
10. Vote: Authorize Superintendent to hire during the summer months
11. Superintendent’s Report
b. Review of ‘21 audit
12. Principal’s Report
a. Review of school data
13. Items for the Next Agenda.