APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Monday, April 25 and the agenda for the meeting has been set.
The meeting will be at 5 p.m. at the school on Union Road.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the March 21 regular meeting minutes and April 5 Special Budget meeting minutes
6. Vote: SY ‘22-’23 school calendar
7. Discussion: Family Survey Questions
8. Vote to approve the nomination of Probationary and Continuing Contract Teachers
10. Discussion: SY 22-23 Budget referendum process
11. Second Reading and Vote to adopt Policy IJJ: Instructional and Library Media Materials and Selection
12. First Reading of the following Policies, as recommended by the Policy Subcommittee:
JICIA-Weapons, Violence and School Safety
BCA- Board Code of Ethics
JRA-Student Education Records and Information
13. Superintendent’s Report
a. Update on Pooled Testing and SOP
c. Budget pamphlet
14. Principal’s Report
a. Monthly review of Safe Return to in Person Learning Plan
b. Facilities update
15. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: May 16
Serious crash May 31 on Route One,...
Chelsea Field, obituary
One dead, one seriously injured...
State suspends license of Friendship...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Smoke from a car crash puts Hope Fire...
Adjustments to the Camden Memorial...
Waldo County divorces
Maynard E. Fogg, obituary