RESCHEDULED: Agenda set for RSU 13 board meeting
ROCKLAND — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 13 school board meeting is set. The meeting was originally slated for March 3 but has been postponed to March 10.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the South School.
Meetings can be viewed on Vimeo and YouTube.
1. Call to Order and Declaration of a Quorum
2. Pledge of Allegiance
A. Ben Tripp, Ash Point Community School
4. Adjustments to the Agenda
5. Public Participation: Citizens are welcome to speak to educational matters before the Board
6. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of February 3
B. To acknowledge the retirement of:
1) Bonnie Nielson, GT Teacher, Ash Point Community School & Thomaston Grammar School, effective August 31
2) Suzanne McMackin, RTI Teacher, Oceanside Middle School, effective August 31
3) William McClellan, 8th Grade Math Teacher, Oceanside Middle School, effective August 31
A. Report of the Superintendent
B. Report of the Assistant Superintendent
C. Report of the Business Manager
D. Report of the Board Chair
8. Business Items
A. To acknowledge the resignation of Tiffany Gillum, Math Teacher, Oceanside High School, effective August 31.
B. To undertake a second reading of Policy BE – School Board Operations, as amended
C. To adopt a Resolution of Appreciation
A. Acceptance of a gift to Cushing Community School
10. Committee Reports and Upcoming Meetings
A. Curriculum & Technology
B. Student Engagement Task Force
C. Finance & Facilities
D. Policy & Communications
11. Workshop Planning
MEETING CAN BE VIEWED HERE:
HOW TO ATTEND A BOARD MEETING FAQ DOC:
UPDATED: Route 1 Warren traffic back...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office:...
Probation revocation arrest warrant...
Waldo County grand jury indicts...
UPDATE: Montville man escapes police...
Boothbay Harbor lobster boat parade...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Waldo County divorces
UPDATE Maine Marine Patrol identifies...