ROCKLAND — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 13 school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the South School.
Meetings can be viewed on Vimeo and YouTube.
1. Call to Order and Declaration of a Quorum
2. Executive Session
A. To enter Executive Session to discuss a legal matter pursuant to 1 MRSA § 405(6)(E)
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Adjustments to the Agenda
5. Public Participation: Citizens are welcome to speak to educational matters
6. Consent Agenda
A. To acknowledge the appointment of:
1) Amanda Carter, Grade 5 Teacher, Cushing Community School, beginning August 31
2) Jacquelyn Betts, NECC Teacher, Oceanside Middle School, beginning August 31
3) Donnie Mullen, Resource Room Teacher, Oceanside High School, beginning August 31
4) Kristina Bonney, School Counselor, Oceanside Middle School, beginning August 31
5) Joshua Schwartz, Math Teacher, Oceanside High School, beginning August 31
6) Ashley Turgeon, 1:1 Nurse, Thomaston Grammar School, beginning August 31
7) Dino Kozidis, ISP Teacher, Thomaston Grammar School, beginning August 31
8) Joshua Mitchell, Health/PE Teacher, Oceanside High School, beginning date TBD
B. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of August 3
A. Report of the Superintendent
B. Report of the Assistant Superintendent
C. Report of the Business Manager
D. Report of the Board Chair
8. Business Items
A. To acknowledge the resignation of Colin Malone, School Counselor, Oceanside High School, effective August 31
A. Acceptance of an instrument donated to Oceanside Middle School
10. Committee Reports and Upcoming Meetings
A. Curriculum & Technology
B. Student Engagement Task Force
C. Finance & Facilities
D. Policy & Communications
11. Workshop Planning
Boothbay Harbor man apprehended,...
In Wiscasset, Sweetz & More...
Updated: Vehicle hits house in...
Suspect arrested for alleged robbery...
UPDATED: Belfast Circle K robbed,...
Waldo County Sheriff’s Department...
Dr. Robert Dreher, notice
Donald ‘Scott’ Lessard, obituary
Paul Luttrell, obituary
This Week In Lincolnville: The Beach