HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Dec. 21 at 6 p.m.
Participants can join in-person while adhering to a mask requirement or via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/87658918996
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the November 16 regular meeting minutes.
6. Vote to accept the updates to the district Wellness Policy.
7. Vote to approve addition of stipends for Civil Rights Team.
8. Principal’s Report
a. COVID/Safety Team Update
9. First Reading: Draft Policy GBGB Workplace Bullying
10. Facilities discussion:
i. List of items in need of repair/replacement
ii. Environmental testing
12. Superintendent’s Report
b. Finance update
c. Solar update
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Tuesday, January 18