UPDATED: Agenda set for RSU 13 board meeting Jan. 4
ROCKLAND — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 13 school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Wednesday, Jan. 4 at 6:30 p.m. over Zoom.
Because of expected icy roads, the meeting will not be held in-person and there will not be an executive session before the meeting, as previously scheduled.
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Adjustments to the Agenda
5. Public Participation: Citizens are welcome to speak to educational matters
6. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of December 7, 2022
A. Report of the Superintendent
B. Report of the Business Manager
C. Report of the Board Chair
8. Business Items
A. To acknowledge the resignation of Diane Possee, School Psychologist, effective January 13, 2023
B. To approve the appointment of Michael Brown, Grade 5 Teacher, Cushing Community School
C. To undertake a first reading of:
1) Policy ADF – School District Commitment to Learning Results
2) Policy IHBGA – Home-Schooling-Participation in School Programs
A. Plants Unlimited Donation to Oceanside Middle School
10. Committee Reports and Upcoming Meetings
A. Curriculum & Technology
B. Student Engagement Task Force
D. Policy & Communications
11. Workshop Planning