UNITY — The agenda for the Regional School Unit 3 school board meeting Monday, Sept. 14 has been released.
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m. at the Mount View Complex.
Highlights of the meeting include action on the fall sports season and a vote to remove early release days until December 31.
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. Adjustments to the Agenda
E. Public Comment (Up to a Maximum of 10 Minutes)
F. Approval of Meeting Minutes
G. Superintendent’s Report
Richard Merrill - SNP Day Custodian
Ellen Dickenson - Adult Ed and SNP Secretary
Michael “Pete” Lilly - Ed Tech I - MVHS
Robert Carlisle - Ed Tech III- MVHS
Angel Cyr - Ed Tech I - MVHS
Linda Haley - Ed Tech I – MVES
Matthew Payne - IT Tech
Carmen Knox - Library Ed Tech
Nate Abbott -MV Complex Custodian to Morse Custodian
Britney Mayer - Monroe Custodian to MV Complex Lead Custodian
Frank “Skip” Philbrick - MV Complex Custodian to Monroe Custodian
Ann Goguen - Morse Custodian to MV Complex Custodian
4. School Opening Update
5. Enrollment Report
6. Freedom of Access Training
H. Committee Reports
I. Student Board Member Report -Joseph Grassi
J. Board Chair Report
K. New Business
1. Appointment of new student representative for a two-year term.
2. What action will the school board take to adjust the SY 2020-21 school calendar to remove early release days until December 31, 2020?
3. What action will the school board take to support Extracurricular Athletics taking place following guidelines established by the Maine Principals’ Association and the RSU #3 Return to School Committee?
4. What action will the School Board take to elect a representative to the Maine School Board Association Delegate Assembly?
5. What action will the School Board take to elect an alternate representative to the Maine School Board Association Delegate Assembly?
6. What action will the School Board take to approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Susan Brennan, as the Adult Education Director, for the 2020-2021 school year?
7. What action will the school board take to enter into executive session to discuss a personnel matter pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. ss 405 (6)(A)?