Belfast Chamber of Commerce names its 2018 award winners
The Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce has announced its annual Chamber Awards for businesses and individuals who have made significant contributions to the prosperity and vitality of Belfast and Waldo County.
The 2018 winners are:
- Growth Award - BELL THE CAT sponsored by Maine Chevy Dealers / Dutch Chevrolet
- New Business Award - LINCOLNVILLE GENERAL STORE sponsored by Elm Street Marketing Essentials powered by ProForma
- Hometown Heritage Award - COLBURN SHOE STORE sponsored by Rollie's Grill & Catering
- Waldo County Business Award - BELMONT BOATWORKS sponsored by DownEast Credit Union
- Chamber Appreciation Award - JIM LeCLAIR of Smart DataMap Services sponsored by Courier Publications & The Republican Journal
- Citizen of the Year – TO BE REVEALED AT DINNER! sponsored by Damariscotta Bank & Trust
This year’s awards will be presented at the Chamber’s Annual Awards Dinner on Friday, November 16, at Point Lookout. The dinner reception begins at 5 pm, with dinner and awards to follow at 6 pm. Camden National Bank is the generous major sponsor for the event. Support from other Chamber members includes dinner sponsors Bangor Savings Bank and Bank of America, and reception sponsors Maine Chevy Dealers/Dutch Chevrolet and new member Nordic Aquafarms.
Tickets for the event may be purchased at www.ticketleap.com by searching for events with the keyword “Belfast”. For more information, contact the Chamber at 207 338-5900.
The chamber’s goal is to improve economic prosperity across Waldo County through networking, education and promotion of the region and its businesses. More information is at www.BelfastMaine.org.