APPLETON — The school committee agenda for the next Appleton Village School meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Monday, Sept. 27 at 5 p.m. Masks will be required.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the August 17 regular meeting minutes.
6. Discussion of MSBA resolutions and nomination of delegate to attend MSBA delegate assembly.
7. Snow plow bids
8. Approval of Master Lease Purchase Agreement for MTLI program
9. Second reading of Policy BED: Remote Participation in School Board Meetings
11. Vote: adjustment to school calendar
12. Superintendent’s Report
13. Principal’s Report
a. Monthly review of Safe Return to in Person Learning Plan
b. Facilities meeting update
14. School Committee Goals
15. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: October 26, 2021