APPLETON — The agenda has been set for the Monday, Oct. 26 school committee meeting for Appleton Village School.
The meeting will be held at 5 p.m. at the school and virtually.
For Zoom login information, contact Wendy Tricomi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the September 21 regular meeting.
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
8. Finish and vote on school committee goals for 20-21
9. Presentation and approval of Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan for 2020-2021
10. Discuss planning for gathering and reviewing student data
11. Snow plow bids, award snow plow contract.
12. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: November 16, 5 p.m.