Agenda set for Hope school committee meeting May 17
HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, May 17 at 6 p.m.
Participants can attend in-person or join via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/83432850610
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the April 19 regular school community meeting minutes
7. Discussion of Open Town Meeting regarding the school budget to be held May 19
8. Second Reading and Vote to adopt:
JICIA-Weapons, Violence and School Safety
BCA- Board Code of Ethics
IJJ-Instructional and Library Media Materials and Selection
JRA-Student Education Records and Information
9. Superintendent’s Report
10. Principal’s Report
11. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Tuesday, June 21
Lobster Lady celebrates 103rd...
Luxurious new spa, Giselaine’s Spa,...
Owls Head FD sees three single-...
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Waldo County Sheriff’s beat
Graduation week for Camden Hills...
Scenes from The Rockport Donut...
Lucy E. Goulet, service
Gorden E. Simmons, Sr., obituary
Lerman F. Thompson, Jr., obituary