THOMASTON — In light of the recent, and rapid, rise in daily new cases of Covid, the Williams-Brazier Post 37 wishes to inform all of its members, followers, and past, or future, guests that Williams-Brazier is changing its procedures for suppers, activities and events as follows:
1) The Red Friday Coffee and Doughnut activity is on hiatus until further notice.
2) Post 37 will not host dine-in meals over the winter. This will remain in effect until Covid numbers again reach safe levels.
3) We will go back to full “to-go” meals over the winter, continuing to provide meals to our devoted members and guests over the winter months. Reservations can be made by calling (207) 790-2204. If the call is not picked up an answering machine will activate. Please leave your name and how many meals you wish to pick up.
Baked Beans Natural Casing Hot Dogs
Cole Slaw American Chop Suey
Rolls/Brown Bread Sweet and Sour Pickles
Coffee and Water Dessert
4) Future events and activities will either not be held or scaled back on a case by case basis, such as our Veterans Day celebration.
5) Santa’s Workshop is planned to be held once again this year, in a scaled back format to ensure Covid safety measures can be followed. Please pay attention to future FB posts and newspaper announcements.
6) Post Auxiliary Unit 37 will be holding a bottle drive this month. Please watch for further information for this event.
“Post 37 wishes to thank our members, Auxiliary, and guests over the last, almost, two years of the Covid Pandemic,” said Williams-Brazier, in a news release. “It has tested the mettle of each and every one of us. We are proud to have been able to provide you with some sort of sense that there is an organization that is doing something for your peace of mind, if only a little bit. Post 37 thanks you very much for your support and we will continue to provide a sense of comfort during these trying times.”