APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold a meeting Monday, Sept. 21 at 5 p.m. in the school’s gymnasium and via Zoom.
For Zoom link, call or email Wendy Tricomi 207-763-3818 or email@example.com.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the August 17 regular meeting.
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
c. Financial Statements
8. Title IX Policy Changes, second reading
9. Set School Committee Norms for 2020-2021
10. Set School Committee Goals for 2020-2021
11. Handbooks and bus routes
12. Set dates for meetings for the year
13. Items for the Next Agenda.