The school committees for Appleton Village School, Hope Elementary School and Lincolnville Central School will hold a joint committee meeting Thursday, June 10.
The meeting will be held virtually over Zoom at 6 p.m.
To participate: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/82222730877
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Acceptance of the minutes of the December 3 meeting.
5. Discussion of Central Office lease renewal.
6. Financial Report for Central office and Special Education to date
7. Policy Advisory Committee membership for 2021-2022
8. Any other business to come before the board.
9. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of reviewing the annual compensation and extension of the contract of the Superintendent of Schools and Director of Special Education.
10. Future agenda items for the next meeting.