APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School has released the agenda for its upcoming committee meeting Monday, March 29.
The meeting will be held virtually over Zoom at 5 p.m.
To participate in the meeting: us02web.zoom.us/j/86031862651
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the February 22 regular meeting as well as the minutes of the Special School Committee Meetings on February 26 and March 15
7. Vote to approve the transportation contract with Luce Transportation
8. Negotiations update
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
10. First Reading: GBM Earned Paid Leave for Non-Unionized Employees
11. Vote to approve FY ‘22 School Budget
12. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: April 26, 5 p.m. via Zoom.