LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting Monday, Feb. 1 has been established.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. over Zoom.
For Zoom link, contact Wendy Tricomi at email@example.com or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the January 4 regular meeting minutes. Acceptance of the minutes of the January 12 Emergency Meeting.
7. Preliminary budget overview
8. Superintendent’s Report
a. School learning model: Discussion and vote on the current practice of Wednesdays as an independent student day.
b. Solar update
c. Budget timeline
9. Principal’s Report
a. COVID 19 update
10. Second Reading: Policy BEDH, Public Comment update
11. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) Principal’s Evaluation
12. Approval of Principal’s Contract including Salary and Benefits
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: March 1, 2021