APPLETON — The school committee agenda for the Appleton Village School meeting taking place Monday, Jan. 25 has been established.
The meeting is scheduled to be held at 5 p.m. over Zoom.
For Zoom link, contact Wendy Tricomi at email@example.com or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the December 21 regular meeting.
8. Budget: preliminary overview
9. Negotiations update
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
11. First Reading: Changes to Policy BEDH: Public Participation
12. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) Principal’s Evaluation
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: February 22, 5 p.m. via Zoom.