APPLETON — The school committee agenda for the next Appleton Village School board meeting Monday, May 17 has been set.
The meeting will be held virtually at 5 p.m. via Zoom.
To participate: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/93547374570
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the April 26 regular meeting.
7. Fall 2021 Conditions for In Person Learning
8. Negotiations update
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
10. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: June 21, 2021 5PM via Zoom.
11. Approval for Superintendent to hire over the summer months
12. Executive session pursuant to MRSA §405 (6) (D): Negotiations for Collective
Bargaining Agreement between the Appleton School Board and Appleton’s