APPLETON — The agenda for the next school committee meeting of the Appleton Village School has been established.
The meeting will be held Monday, Nov. 16 over Zoom at 5 p.m.
For Zoom link, contact Wendy Tricomi at email@example.com or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of Oct. 26 meeting
7. Negotiations update
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
i. Academic data update
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
9. Discussion action steps and measurable indicators of success for school committee goals
10. Sub pay increase
11. Update on snow plow contract
12. Items for next agenda. Meeting date: Dec. 21, 5 p.m., via Zoom
13. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A. §405 (6) (D) Negotiations of Memorandum of Understanding for Ending of the 2020-2021 school year.