APPLETON — The school committee agenda for the Appleton Village School’s next meeting Monday, July 12 has been set.
The meeting will be held virtually over Zoom at 5 p.m. with participants able to join at this link: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/93547374570
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the June 21, 2021 regular meeting.
7. Appleton Village School is seeking public input for the ARP (American Rescue Plan)/ESSER (Elementary & Secondary School Emergency Relief ) grant application. All stakeholder are welcome to make comment or email the Principal email@example.com or superintendent Kate.Clark@fivetowns.net.
8. Reorganization of School Committee Positions.
9. Review subcommittee assignments for 21-22.
10. Approval of MTLI Master Lease Purchase Agreement. Vote needed.
a. Superintendent’s Report
12. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: August 17 at 5 p.m.