APPLETON — The school committee for Appleton Village School will hold its next meeting Monday, Dec. 21, and the agenda has been set.
The committee will meet virtually at 5 p.m. over Zoom.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the November 16 regular meeting.
6. Meet and Greet: New staff members
8. Budget timeline
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
i. Update on remote practice day
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
10. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: January 25, 2021 5PM via Zoom.
11. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) Negotiations of Memorandum of Understanding for Ending of the 2020-2021 school year.