APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Monday, Aug. 22 and the agenda for the meeting has been set.
The meeting will be at 5 p.m. at the school on Union Road.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the June 9 regular meeting minutes.
6. Vote: Approve the appointment of Than Porter as representative of Appleton to the CSD Board
7. Introduction of new School Committee member: Emily Garrigan
8. Reorganization of school committee officers
d. Finance subcommittee
e. Policy subcommittee
f. Facilities subcommittee
9. Second reading and vote to adopt revised policy KHC: Dissemination of Information
11. Set meeting dates for the year
12. Vote: Review and approval of of SY ‘22-23 School Handbook (including dress code revisions)
13. Vote: Revised Health and Safety Plan
14. Vote: approve bus routes
15. Superintendent’s Report
16. Principal’s Report
17. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: TBD
Serious crash May 31 on Route One,...
Chelsea Field, obituary
One dead, one seriously injured...
State suspends license of Friendship...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Smoke from a car crash puts Hope Fire...
Adjustments to the Camden Memorial...
Waldo County divorces
Maynard E. Fogg, obituary