APPLETON — The school committee agenda for the next Appleton Village School meeting Monday, April 26 has been released.
The meeting will take place virtually via Zoom at 5 p.m.
Those interested in participating can join the meeting at: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/93547374570
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the March 29 regular meeting as well as the minutes of the Special School Committee Meeting on April 2.
7. Nomination of probationary teachers
8. Negotiations update
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
10. Second Reading: GBM Earned Paid Leave for Non-Unionized Employees
11. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: May 17 at 5 p.m. via Zoom.