LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting has been set.
The meeting will take place virtually Monday, March 1 at 6 p.m. over Zoom.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants, discussion of process for e-signing warrants.
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the February 1 regular meeting minutes.
7. Budget updates
8. School Data presentation
9. Superintendent’s Report
i. School learning model: Discussion and vote on the current practice of Wednesdays as an independent student day.
ii. Solar update
10. Principal’s Report
a. COVID 19 update
11. Second Reading: Policy BEDH, Public Comment update
12. 1st Reading of new policy, GBM Earned Paid Leave for Non-Unionized Employees
13. School Calendar for SY 21-22
14. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: April 5