LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting Monday, July 5 has been set. UPDATE: The meeting has been postponed to July 14.
The meeting will be held virtually over Zoom at 6 p.m.
Participants can join here: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86741041394
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants.
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the June 7 regular meeting minutes.
6. Introduction of new Board members.
7. Reorganization of School Committee positions.
8. Review Committee assignments for ‘21-’22
10. Superintendent’s Report
a. Summer programs
11. Vote: expend funds from Capital Reserve account to purchase new tractor. Purchase of New Holland Tractor for $25,656.00, including our old tractor as a trade-in.
12. Items for the Next Agenda.